You have no items in your shopping cart.
What are the shipping charges?
For your convenience, we have very simple shipping charges:
1) FREIGHT CHARGE is applicable to ALL NETWORK CABINETS, WAREHOUSE and UPS Products.
Please use Freight Calculator within the item View to calculate freight to your post code area.
2) All other products ordered (exluding Network Cabinets, Warehouse Products and UPS Products) under $200.00 , Freight charge is only $11.00 Inc GST
3) All other products ordered (exluding Network Cabinets, Warehouse Products and UPS Products) over $200.00, Freight is FREE
4) All Data items ordered with NETWORK CABINETS are shipped free of charge.
When will your order be shipped?
Dataworld Pty Ltd will dispatch all orders once payment has been received.
All orders placed before 3.00pm Melbourne time, will be dispatched same day – subject to stock availability (Monday to Friday only excluding public holidays.)
What Courier Company do we use?
Dataworld Pty Ltd has strong relationship with Cope – Sensitive Freight Specialist and Australia Post.
All deliveries for large and heavy items are done on Trucks with Tail Gate making it easy to remove these items of the truck. No Fork Lift is required to accept delivery.
NOTE : Delivery of Data Cabinets Warehouse Products and UPS Products, are done strictly door to door – Curb Side Service. This means that Driver will not take Bulky items up flight of stairs or difficult to access areas. Driver will make decision based on his sole discretion as to the level of assistance to provide upon delivery. As such, we strongly recommend, particularly for Bulky Items, to have a number of people assisting with delivery. If you require Couriers to take Bulky item up flight of stairs or difficult to access areas, special arrangement can be made for additional fees (in most cases around $250.00 extra).
Is Pickup Available?
Pick up service is available from our warehouse in Mentone.
- Our hours of operation:
Monday to Friday
9:00am to 5:00pm
- Pick up Address:
35 Kembla Street
Cheltenham VIC 3192
Is Drop Shipment Option Available?
Yes. Dataworld Pty Ltd will be happy to ship to any address. We do not ever send invoice with the Delivery. All invoices are sent via email advised by the Client.
What would delay delivery?
Delivery is delaying in the following cases:
- Not providing STREET delivery address. All deliveries require signature and hence we cannot ship to PO BOX address.
- Not providing contact number for delivery. Phone number is required by Courier Company in case they need to contact the Purchaser.
- No one is at the delivery address. Delivery will have to be rescheduled and re-deliver fee of $35.00 will be charged.
- Please email email@example.com if you have any special requirements for your delivery and we will gladly assist.
What if Goods are Damaged in Transit?
When products received are visibly damaged upon delivery – please do not accept delivery. Upon signing delivery docket, you are accepting delivery in good condition and we cannot guarantee replacement.
Please take photos of the damage and email firstname.lastname@example.org for any damages occurred during delivery.
How long does Delivery take (working days)
RETURNS & EXCHANGE
- Products returned for credit within 28 days in original packaging and condition will be charged 18% restocking fee as well as full freight to our Melbourne Office. No returns will be accepted 30 days after purchase.
- Products returned for credit within 28 days without original packaging and condition will be charged 40% restocking fee as well as full freight to our Melbourne Office. No returns will be accepted 30 days after purchase.
What if I Ordered Wrong Item?
We strongly recommend to double check size required before purchasing. If you made a mistake and ordered a wrong item we can organise exchange at additional cost.
Cost associated with Exchange is exactly the same as per RETURNS & EXCHANGE Section above - we treat all exchanges as Returns due to costs associated with transportation and labour.